More Able, Gifted and Talented Pupils
Gifted learners have abilities in one or more subject areas and the potential to attain distinctly above average for that cohort.
Talented learners display practical skills and have the potential to be distinctly above average in one or more areas of human performance.
Gifted and Talented News Stories
- IGGY The international, social, educational network for gifted 13–18 year olds created by the University of Warwick
- Staircase1 University College Oxford's resources for students aiming high at school and considering applying to top universities.
- MENSA The high IQ Society
- Department for Education Government Information [EDUCATION.GOV.UK]
- National Association for Able Children in Education [NACE.CO.UK]
- Potential Plus UK Independent charity which works with the whole family to support children with high learning potentia
- The Youth Sport Trust
- Figure This Really useful for Key Stage 3 Maths - contains problems, hints, tips and solutions.