How to check your @stmarysmenston.org School Email at home
Version 4.1 Last updated: 29/08/2018
1. Go to our website stmarysmenston.org (you can get to it by googling 'st marys menston') and on the 'menu bar' which is on the top right of every page choose the link saying Email. There is also a button on the homepage under the 'banner' which takes you to your email. It looks like this:
Type in the following website address: http://www.outlook.com/stmarysmenston.org
2. Fill in your username and then password on the login screen:
Adding stmarysmenston.org email to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch*
It is quick and easy to add your email to the Mail app. This can be in addition to other email accounts you already have.
1. Go to Settings (the icon is a grey cog)
2. Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars (the icon is an envelope with a blue background)
3. Choose Add Account
4. Choose the option Exchange (one might think to choose the Outlook.com option but that does not work)
5. On the next screen fill it out as follows:
- Email: your school email address which is in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your school ICT password that you use to log in to school computers (remember this is CaSe SeNsItIvE)
- Description: choose a descriptive name for this email account, eg 'school' or 'st marys'
* Similar steps on other manufacturers' devices