Our annual Smartie tube challenge has now launched!
- The smarties are a gift to each form group from the Chaplaincy Team
- Please enjoy the smarties but return the tube full of 20p pieces
- There will be a prize for the first full return!
- Find out more about our 4 St. Mary's Menston charities that benefit from our Advent Appeal
The joint winners of the competition were 7 Fisher and 7 Wharton.
Smarties fun facts
- Around 600,000 tubes of Smarties are made at Nestle Rowntree factory in York every day with 420 tubes filled every minute.
- Each tube contains around 35 Smarties.
- It takes eight hours to make a tube of Smarties from start to finish.
- Natural flavours come from fruit and vegetables including lemon, radish, red cabbage, orange oil, Hibiscus and Spirulina.
- There are 178 calories in a tube of Smarties – around five calories per sweet.
Congratulations to all our Year 13 students who are celebrating their A-level and vocational course results today.
Information has been made available on our website
St. Mary’s once again judged OUTSTANDING.
Miss Marsh and Miss Mallinson led a visit to the Netball World Cup yesterday in Liverpool.
Congratulations to Year 10 student Claudia Walsh who was recently awarded a Black Belt in her chosen sport of Karate.
The performance of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe took place on Wednesday 3 July
Year 11 had a wonderful evening as they celebrated the end of Key Stage 4 in style with their Prom.