Staff and Students at St Mary's Menston are again delighted with the performance of the Year 11 GCSE students.
GCSE Results Day 2015 photo gallery (3 photos)
- 70% of pupils achieved level 5+ A*– C GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths GCSEs
- 40% of pupils achieved the English Baccalaureate
- 74% of pupils achieved at least the minimum expected levels of progress in English between Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4
- 68% of pupils achieved at least the minimum expected levels of progress in Maths between Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4
Colleges and Clearing Information
Drop-in days at the local colleges (follow the links for further details):
- Leeds City College is open from 10.00–4.00 on Friday
- Bradford College is open Thursday from 11.00–2.00
- Shipley College is open for careers advice from 10.00–3.00 Thursday and Friday
- Leeds College of Building is open Thursday and Friday
All of these colleges offer full-time and apprenticeship courses.
The Leeds Next Steps Citywide Clearing Event 16–19 takes place on Thursday 3 September at Leeds Civic Hall 11AM–6PM.
Year 11 Form Photos 2014–15
Year 11 Forms 2014–15 photo gallery (7 photos)