Saturday 17 September. Open to all year groups, staff and families
- A Diocesan one day Pilgrimage to England’s oldest shrine to Our Lady.
- The day will include open air Mass, a procession along the Holy Mile from the Shrine into the town of Walsingham and concludes with Benediction.
- There is free time to visit the many wonderful churches and chapels.
- A thoroughly enjoyable and spiritually rewarding day out with friends!
- Saturday 17 September 2016
- Departing St. Mary’s Menston 6:00AM
- Returning approx 9:30PM
Price will be dependent on numbers but should not exceed £15 for pupils. If you are interested, please see Mrs Findlay ASAP
Why this year's Walsingham Pilgrimage is special
This year of Mercy focuses on pilgrimage.
Bishop Marcus is encouraging everyone to experience pilgrimage in this special year.