TSST (Teacher Subject Specialism Training) MFL
A FREE CPD course for improving MFL (Spanish) subject knowledge of non-specialist teachers
Who is it for?
- Qualified teachers (non-specialist) with an interest in teaching MFL
- Qualified MFL teachers wishing to return to the profession.
- Enhance subject knowledge of MFL (Spanish) at KS3/KS4
- Provide a range of techniques and resources to deliver engaging and enjoyable MFL (Spanish) lessons
- Provide a recognised certificate of competency for MFL (Spanish) teaching with HE recognition and Masters Credits
Where and When?
- St. Mary's Menston (LS29 6AE)
- 10 Face to face twilight sessions taking place between November 2017 and May 2018
- Each unit includes activities and investigation, multiple choice tests, interactive texts and assessment.
- There are tutors available to support participants with any queries outside of the face to face sessions.
Face to Face sessions
Each session will consist of:
- 2 hour tuition on interactive MFL (Spanish) teaching including resource sharing
- Optional 30 mins seminar to complete online material and ask questions
- ‘Flip learning’ gap task based on Online units
- Participants who pass the course will receive a ‘certificate of MFL (Spanish) mastery’. It is useful to note that NCTL are now recognising TSST as a ‘brand’ across the country.
- Participants can go on to gain 60 Masters credits from Leeds Trinity University on completion of the course and a short assignment.
For more information, and to be placed on the mailing list, please contact Mrs Jackie Ash at email@example.com or 01943 883000