MORE IN THIS SECTION: 50th Anniversary | Events | Timeline | 1960s | 1970s | 1980s | 1990s | 2000s | 2010s
We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary during the entire Academic Year 2014–15.
St. Mary's Menston first opened its doors to pupils in November 1964 and was officially blessed and opened by the Rt. Rev. Mgr. George Patrick Dwyer, Bishop of Leeds on 3 July 1965.
It is going to be a very special and enjoyable year!
St. Mary's has had five (permanent) headteachers in its near 50 year history:
- Mr John Dalton (November 1964–1987)
- Mr Tony Duffin (September 1987–1997)
- Mr M Pyle (September 1997–2010)
- Mrs C McMahon (Acting Headteacher) (January 2010–2011)
- Mr R Pritchard BSc (Hons) LTh (2011–2013)
- Mr T Rothwell and Mrs C Garrett (Acting Headteachers) (April 2013–August 2014)
- Mr D Beardsley (September 2014–)
St. Mary's Menston Form names of the past:
St. Mary's Menston current Form names: